IRS can impose Garnishments up to (in some cases exceed) 25% of weekly, bi-weekly or monthly gross income until Taxes are paid!
- Legal costs of the Garnishment will be added to the taxpayer debt.(IRS Notice CP90 & CP504)
Social Security Garnishments!
IRS Garnishes up to 100% of monthly income if a Revenue Officer is assigned to you!
IRC 6331(h) allows the IRS to levy up to 15% of benefit.
- Legal costs of the Garnishment will be added to the taxpayer debt. (IRS Notice CP91)
Contractor 1099 Seizures!
IRS Levies up to 100% of draw weekly, bi-weekly or monthly limited by he total amount of Tax owed
- Legal costs of the levy will be added to the taxpayer debt. (IRS Notice CP90 & CP504)
Bank Account Seizures!
IRS Levies up to 100% of Account Balance, limited by the total amount of Tax owed ….(Notice CP90 & CP504)
- Legal costs of the levy will be added to the taxpayer debt, checks written on account balance bounce, Bank sends NSF notices with fees
- Assets are frozen!Taxpayer has21 days to seek IRS defense & engage“Professional Help” before funds are transmitted from your Bank to IRS. Call USImmediately!
- Generally IRS seized funds are reversible with professional intervention.
Retirement Account Seizures!
IRS Levies up to 100% of Account Balance, limited by the total amount of Tax owed……(Notice CP90 & CP504)
- Legal costs of the levy will be added to the taxpayer debt
- 10% early withdrawal can be abated when 1099-R’s are filed on tax return with Form 5329
For Instantaneous Action on your Garnishment or Asset Seizer, Call US Immediately!
Return to Top
IRS will Audit Income, payments, deductions & etc. State Revenue Dept. will Audit Sales & Use Tax, State Individual & Business Payroll tax forms & etc. Substantiation will be required on all referenced above
- Self-Represented Audits can cause……MORE years being Audited, IRS will take advantage of what you do not know, Tax you at the Maximum they can get away with and add Large Penalties & Interest to your new inflated Audit Assessment. Anything you say “Can & Will be used Against you!”
- If 25% or more Income has not been reported on Sole Prop, LLC, Partnership, or Corporation, IRS has the justification to charge the business/responsible person with Tax Evasion (Felony, up to 5yrs in prison + fines).
- If deductions are overstated, IRS can asses Large Accuracy Penalties & Interest on to your inflated Audit Assessments!
Call US Immediately!
(NTFL) National Federal Tax Lien!
Long-Term Impact of NFTL on Taxpayers
- Caution Reduces YOUR Credit Score by = 100 points when initially filed!
- Paid Tax lien reported on credit history for seven  yrs after satisfied
- Unpaid liens remain on credit reports ten  yrs to indefinitely (with some credit reporting agencies)
- May prevent employment consideration!
- Drive up taxpayer’s costs (higher loan rate financing)
- When filed against a small business – Negatively affects ability to obtain financing – May force closing of Business
IRS WILL File your taxes for YOU , Then Proceeds with Collections of tax…
- IRS sends notice “Requesting Taxpayer or Business” to file a delinquent Tax Return
- IRS sends “Proposed Income Tax Assessment”
- 30 days later, IRS files the return with their calculations based on their previous Notice.
If You receive any of IRS Collection Notices:
CP90, CP91, CP297, CP501, CP504, CP523
Call US Immediately!
- IRS sends these notices prior to LEVY action of Wages, SS Benefits, Bank Account Seizures, and other Assets through Forceful Collection Proceedings!
It is YOUR right to have Tax Representation!!!
EA’s (Enrolled Agents, Federal issued License from US Treasury), CPA’s (Certified Public Accountants,State issued License), Tax Attorneys (State issued License) Can represent taxpayers from the filing of the return to the complete resolution of their account.
Return Preparers CANNOT represent Taxpayers before the Collection Division of the IRS!
….Source IRS FORUM, Orlando Florida
Contact Syritsyna-Day & Associates to find out how we can assist you with your TAX ISSUES, including TAX LIENS FILED and more…
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is “America’s Tax Expert” and is the only Federally Licensed Tax practitioner with unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
Syritsyna-Day & Associates DBA/USD Inc. (US DISCOUNT TAX & INS CTR. INC.,) is a Georgia state corporation proudly serving customers in the CSRA. We are licensed to serve taxpayers throughout the United States.
Return to Top